These miniature creatures are harmful to humans. Their name says it all, but they’re likely more dangerous than you thought. They have potent venom that carries parasites. They’re good for the garden, but that’s about it. The bite is extremely painful, much like a bee sting. After a bite, the area around the bite may become numb. It’s best just to avoid these bugs altogether and let them prance around your garden without any interference. Their bites can transmit Chagas disease, which may lead to heart failure and death (via Science Focus).